How to Upload Courses Into WordPress?
A short tutorial
This guide is made for those struggling to upload their training courses into WordPress.
We know that from LIVRESQ you can export the courses in many types of formats, but how can we actually get them to play well with WordPress? Time to make it work: close to 5 minutes, with some help from a great free plugin.
- In WordPress – Go to Plugins – Add New – search for Cluevo – install CLUEVO LMS, e-Learning Platform
- Activate it
- Go to Cluevo – Learning Management – Modules – Add Module
- Select the package type – All LIVRESQ versions are supported (Scorm 1.2, SCORM 2004 3rd, SCORM 2004 4th) and upload your LIVRESQ COURSE (.zip archive).
- Click install module
- Wait for installation
- Refresh page
- Go to Learning tree – click “Add course”
- Select name for the course
- Click Insert Module
- Select the uploaded course from the list
- Click Save
- You can now access the course from either clicking on the Cluevo LMS link or you can use the shortcode offered and insert it in any page that you want to.